Noah Ligeti is an Associate at SederLaw, practicing in the firm’s Litigation and ADR group. He routinely advises clients on matters related to commercial litigation and personal injury/premises liability. He gained significant litigation experience as a licensed student-prosecutor at the Office of the Worcester County District Attorney. At the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Ligeti represented the Commonwealth at evidentiary motion hearings, bench trials, and a full jury trial.
Mr. Ligeti also completed a clerkship at a mid sized Boston law firm. He is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and is a member of the Worcester County Bar Association.
Mr. Ligeti was born and raised in Worcester, Massachusetts and received his Bachelor’s degree in History from Colby College in Waterville, Maine in 2011. He went on to receive his J.D. from the University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly the Franklin Pierce Law Center).
- Massachusetts, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D. – 2014
- Colby College , Waterville, Maine
- B.A. – 2011
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- Trustee, Worcester County Law Library Trust, 2021, Present