Janelle Tanenbaum is an Associate Attorney at Seder & Chandler practicing in the Banking & Finance, Family Law & Probate and Litigation & ADR areas. Ms. Tanenbaum’s practice focuses on commercial, matrimonial and family disputes involving division of assets, business, trust and tax issues, joint ventures; and other corporate transactions arising out of the day-to-day operations of closely-held businesses, employment policies, procedures and legal compliance, and corporate governance. Ms. Tanenbaum also works on the estate litigation and administration.
As a law student, Ms. Tanenbaum worked with clients on foreclosure prevention, consumer protection and personal injury matters. She also previously worked as a legal intern in the Family Law Unit of Community Legal Aid, where her work included representing clients in Family Probate Court as a certified Student Practitioner.
Outside of her legal practice, Ms. Tanenbaum is involved in the community as a member of the Junior League of Worcester and as a Board Member for the Memorial Foundation for the Blind.
- Massachusetts, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2020
- U.S. Tax Court, 2019
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 2017
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- B.A. – 2012
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- Worcester County Bar Association, 2015 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Richard S. Ravosa, Law Clerk, 2016 to 2017
- Community Legal Aid, Intern, 2016
Pro Bono Activities
- Memorial Foundation for the Blind, Board Member, 2018
- Junior League of Worcester
- Memorial Foundation for the Blind , Asst. Treasurer & Vice-Chair of the Bylaws Committee , 2020