Real Estate Litigation
Our attorneys have a wealth of experience in all aspects of real estate-related disputes. We represent a broad range of real estate industry clients in state and federal (including bankruptcy) Courts, and we serve as advocates at the trial and appellate level; before administrative agencies; and in all forms of alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation. We understand the real estate industry and take the time to learn the complexities of our clients’ business interests.
Our attorneys represent owners, investors, builders, lenders, developers, commercial and residential landlords, commercial tenants, brokers and agents, contractors, lenders and financial institutions and owners’ associations. We have successfully handled matters and disputes involving all forms of property interests.
Our real estate litigation experience includes:
- purchase and sale agreement disputes;
- joint ownership disputes;
- quiet title litigation and adverse possession claims;
- real estate covenants disputes;
- easement disputes;
- real estate brokerage claims;
- commercial and residential lease disputes;
- commercial lease disputes;
- evictions and eviction defense;
- judicial and nonjudicial foreclosures;
- lien disputes;
- title insurance claims