Worcester 508-471-3018
Westborough 508-709-0024

Posts tagged "Family Law & Probate"

Can you apply for a Rogers guardianship?

In certain situations, a vulnerable adult who does not have the ability to understand or give consent may need someone to make legal decisions for them. Usually, a legal guardian can serve in this role. However, in a situation requiring "extraordinary" medical treatment, a guardian will need additional authority, called Rogers authority.

Get Legal Help Now

Contact Us Today To Learn More

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Worcester Office
339 Main Street
Suite 300
Burnside Building
Worcester, MA 01608

Phone: 508-709-0024
Phone: 508-471-3018
Fax: 508-831-0955
Map & Directions

Metro West Office
1900 West Park Drive
Suite 280
Westborough, MA 01581

Phone: 508-709-0024
Fax: 508-831-0955
Map & Directions