Obtaining Permits And Handling Regulatory Matters

When you are starting or expanding a business, the regulatory maze you face can be frustrating. We can help you navigate this maze while you focus on developing your vision.

Seder & Chandler is a Massachusetts law firm that has provided sound legal advice to individuals and businesses throughout central Massachusetts for nearly a century. Todd Rodman and our Central Massachusetts real estate and zoning lawyers have stayed up-to-date in changes to municipality zoning laws and permitting practices in communities throughout Worcester, Franklin and Middlesex counties. To learn more about our experience or get answers to your permitting and zoning questions, please contact us for a confidential consultation.

We will take the time to understand your project(s) and evaluate the potential issues in order to provide the most accurate information on your permit applications. If your permit is rejected, our thorough preparation will allow us to bring a timely appeal via the administrative appeals process.

Our Massachusetts real estate permitting practice includes:

  • Understanding municipal land use and zoning regulations
  • Applying for variances
  • Acquiring building permits, development permits and construction permits
  • Obtaining business licenses, such as operating, entertainment and liquor licenses
  • Ensuring compliance with environmental regulations
  • Appealing zoning board decisions
  • Litigating title matters

Addressing All Of Your Legal Needs

Due to our legal team's breadth of experience, many businesses that open their doors with our assistance return to us for other legal needs, from the purchase of additional property to handling business litigation. We take great pride in offering a comprehensive approach that clients have relied on for nearly a decade.

Whether you are looking for a commercial zoning attorney, a gas station zoning attorney or a lawyer to answer your questions about construction permits, contact us at our law offices in Worcester (508-471-3018) or Westborough (508-709-0024).