The real estate attorneys of Seder & Chandler represent clients at all stages of residential real estate transactions, from the review or negotiation of purchase agreement terms to the closing. We are also prepared to advise you about the litigation or arbitration of real estate disputes that come up before or after closing.
For more information about the scope of our residential real estate practice, contact Seder & Chandler. From offices in Worcester and Westborough, we serve the needs of clients throughout central Massachusetts and the MetroWest Boston area.
Questions About Real Estate? Call 508-471-3018 Or 508-709-0024
At Seder & Chandler, our lawyers understand evolving laws and market trends affecting the real estate industry. We have a proud history of helping Massachusetts families and businesses with even the most complex real estate transactions.
We represent clients affected by a wide range of residential real estate matters involving:
- Purchases or sales of houses, townhouses, condominiums or vacation property
- Problems revealed in title examinations or judgment searches
- Mortgage financing or refinancing
- Construction, remodeling and rehabilitation projects
- Low-income or senior housing development
- Land use and zoning issues, including code violation enforcement
- Property tax appeals and applications before local adjustment boards
- Tax consequences of real estate sales and investments
- Division of real estate assets and liabilities in divorce
- Sale of real estate on behalf of an executor or personal representative in probate
To learn how our experience with real estate transactions of all kinds can benefit you and your family, contact Seder & Chandler today.