The real estate attorneys of Seder & Chandler, LLP, handle commercial and residential real estate matters of all types and complexity. We can assist you and your company with commercial leasing issues, purchases and sales, real estate development, and land use and zoning issues. Contact us today for more information about our commercial real estate practice.
Our attorneys offer advice and comprehensive client service on all aspects of such transactions as:
- Purchases and sales of industrial, retail or office properties
- Lease negotiation, documentation and renewal
- Real estate financing issues, including workouts for distressed properties
- Land use and environmental work in support of new development and rehabilitation projects
- Construction contracting and financing
- Perfection, enforcement and dissolution of mechanic's liens
- Lis pendens claims
- Local counsel services for corporate buyers, sellers, landlord, tenants or institutional investors, including pension funds, insurance companies and overseas investors
- Business operations for commercial property managers and investment companies
We are proud of our experience and success with commercial real estate transactions of all types from the development, purchase and sale of gas stations to the development and sale of shopping malls, office buildings and hotels. We also stand ready to handle new and exciting issues our clients might face in the years to come.
For owners, lenders, developers and contractors, our experience with all aspects of commercial and residential property development can help you keep your project on track and within budget.
The resolution of real estate disputes forms an important focus of the litigation practice at Seder & Chandler, LLP. Whether you need advice about the specific performance of a purchase agreement or help with the resolution of claims related to construction performance and financing, our lawyers protect your interests and work toward an outcome that is in your best interests.
With office locations in Worcester and Westborough, Seder & Chandler, LLP, resolves commercial real estate issues throughout central Massachusetts and the MetroWest Boston area. Contact us today.