With both depth and breadth of experience in estate planning, trust administration and trial practice, the attorneys at Seder & Chandler, LLP, offer comprehensive client service across the entire spectrum of litigation and dispute resolution in probate court. Contact us today to learn how our approach to client service can help you resolve problems from will contests to guardianship disputes, and matters involving:
- Disputes about the validity or terms of a last will and testament or codicil
- Questions about the competence or honesty of a fiduciary, whether executor, administrator, trustee, guardian or conservator
- Asset transfer and ownership disputes
- Questions about the need for a guardianship, or its proper scope or duration
- Disputes between beneficiaries and trustees
- Disputes over actions taken under a financial or medical power of attorney
- Claims for an accounting
- Actions to replace fiduciaries such as trustees or guardians
Our success in precedent-setting probate litigation represents an important source of Seder & Chandler, LLP's, reputation for skill and professionalism at trial. At the same time, if there is an easier way to achieve your goals than taking your case to court, our lawyers will show you how to take full advantage of it.
Learn More About Our Dependable Client Service And Skilled Representation
For more information about our experience with even the most complex probate litigation, contact Seder & Chandler, LLP, today. With offices located in Worcester and Westborough, we serve clients throughout Central Massachusetts and the MetroWest Boston area.