Seder & Chandler handles business entity selection and formation for companies of all sizes. Our attorneys advise entrepreneurs and sole proprietors about registration and formation-related issues; guide small businesses through various stages of growth; help larger enterprises spin-off divisions or subsidiaries and acquire other businesses.
If you need legal advice about the key considerations that should inform your business entity selection and formation decisions, contact Seder & Chandler. From offices in Worcester or Westborough, we help clients throughout central Massachusetts and the entire MetroWest Boston area. Our attorneys are skilled, knowledgeable and versatile enough to handle the full spectrum of formation, expansion and reorganization issues including:
- Initial business entity selection and formation
- Integration of tax planning, risk avoidance, management and operational advice into business formation decisions
- Creation of subsidiary or affiliate corporations, limited partnerships, LLCs or LLPs
- Organizational advice for professional practice groups
- Operational advice on matters ranging from regulatory compliance to equipment leasing
- Formation, registration and tax-exempt status for nonprofit organizations
- Negotiation, documentation and revision of shareholder agreements, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, bylaws and other basic corporate instruments
Consider Seder & Chandler, LLP, As Your Company's General Counsel
We serve as general counsel to companies in the real estate, construction, manufacturing, transportation and technological industries. Our clients depend on us for advice on employment, contract documentation, real estate, taxation, noncompete and nondisclosure matters, and environmental compliance.
Building Relationships And Credibility
We ourselves are business owners and understand many of the specific concerns that our clients approach us with. When we work with business clients we seek to build lasting relationships, allowing us to provide continuous legal advice for their businesses as needed. Understanding the day-to-day operations of our clients' businesses and their goals allows us to provide direct and effective legal advice for their immediate and long-term needs.
To learn more about our ability to help your business avoid risk and protect profits while managing growth from formation to sale or merger, discuss your situation with a business lawyer at Seder & Chandler. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.