The law firm of Seder & Chandler, LLP, has extensive experience representing debtors and creditors in bankruptcy litigation in commercial cases. We have handled many complex cases involving proof of claim litigation, enforcing creditors' rights and remedies, and other matters. We work diligently to protect the interests of creditors at all stages of the bankruptcy process.
Our clients include individual debtors, secured lenders, bondholders, unsecured creditor committees and individual creditors in bankruptcy proceedings filed in Massachusetts. We also represent local lenders and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings in other states. Seder & Chandler, LLP, welcomes referrals from other law firms concerning bankruptcy litigation and appeals.
The Worcester bankruptcy litigation attorneys at Seder & Chandler, LLP, have earned a reputation throughout New England and across the country for their bankruptcy litigation skills. Our bankruptcy team is guided by Robert S. Adler. Our attorneys have handled numerous complex cases on behalf of individuals, banks, creditor committees and other parties.
When representing a client in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case, we develop a strategic plan designed to protect the client's rights and maintain the value of his or her assets. Our lawyers take care to protect the trial record in case an appeal is necessary.
Seder & Chandler, LLP, can assist you in matters involving:
- Protecting creditors' rights in complex Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases
- Claims involving preferential transfers asserted against creditors
- Defending against and prosecuting estate claims, including avoidable transfers
- Adversary litigation involving priority, perfection and equitable subordination
- Litigating the assumption or rejection of leases and the recovery of rents
- Claims involving fraudulent conveyance and undisclosed assets
- Recovery of leased or financed property
- Objections, in individual consumer and non-consumer cases, to a debtor's discharge and dischargeability of a debtor's debt
- Other matters arising from commercial bankruptcies and consumer bankruptcies
In addition to bankruptcy litigation, we have experience negotiating out-of-court workouts and restructuring agreements.
Worcester And Westborough Bankruptcy Attorneys
To schedule a consultation regarding a bankruptcy lawsuit or creditor rights matter, contact Seder & Chandler, LLP.